Can you cancel UDP 1st day on board?

DrDani226

We just cancelled our planned cruise on Oasis in May in favor of the Getaway due to the great prices. I have searched for this answer on these forums and it is not mentioned in the terms and conditions or FAQs of the UDP...

We are considering the UDP (we chose the UBP with the promo), but ONLY if it includes Illusionarium the first night. As of right now, there is no availability on-line for the show that first night. I realize that I may be able to get tickets once on board, however, if I can't, can I then cancel the UDP for DH and I that first day?

Also, I have already booked (and paid) for Illusionarium on another night (the only availability for the early show). If I am able to switch my reservations to the first night once on board, I should be able to cancel the existing reservation (more than 24 hours) for a full refund, correct?

Thanks so much for your help! This is our first time with NCL, so I'm a bit nervous:o!

You should have no problem getting reservations for that first night once on board. Have you tried calling to make one, since you can't online? You might try that, as well. Also, the $ you paid for the other Illusionarium will be refunded to you in OBC when you cancel.

I think I will try calling to see about getting reservations for that first night. I had thought it would be fairly easy to get them if I went right to the box office on boarding day. However, in searching for my answer I came across a post from someone who was not able to do so that first day. She reported that even with the UDP, and going to reserve the show (this was the Breakaway I think) right away, they were already sold out. So I got nervous...

Thanks!