Can you change your booking from one PVP to another?

GeorgiaMomof4

Questions guys -

We booked our next cruise on the Sunshine while on board the Paradise in February.

I'm not positive, but I think the PVP that I had been using has changed the booking and put it as being his booking.

I was going to talk to another PVP that has been highly recommended to me (I'm not entirely happy with the one I've been using) and if I liked him I was going to transfer the booking from whoever did it on the cruise to the new one.

My question is, after I talk to the new PVP can I have my booking transferred from the old PVP to the new one? I don't really want to burn any bridges, but I don't think he should have just taken it upon himself to change it to be his booking anyway - that should have been my decision.

Any experience with this anyone?

Questions guys -

We booked our next cruise on the Sunshine while on board the Paradise in February.

I'm not positive, but I think the PVP that I had been using has changed the booking and put it as being his booking.

I was going to talk to another PVP that has been highly recommended to me (I'm not entirely happy with the one I've been using) and if I liked him I was going to transfer the booking from whoever did it on the cruise to the new one.

My question is, after I talk to the new PVP can I have my booking transferred from the old PVP to the new one? I don't really want to burn any bridges, but I don't think he should have just taken it upon himself to change it to be his booking anyway - that should have been my decision.

Any experience with this anyone?

Yes, you can change the booking over and change your PVP BUT.... the original PVP will still get the credit, and the only way the new PVP will get credit for any future cruise you book onboard is only if you have booked your last cruise with them directly... In addition, you will also need to send a letter/email saying that you wish to have XXXX as your new PVP...

You are definitely correct that your current PVP should not have taken it upon himself to take your current booking, but noone else can have credit for it at this point...