Video Tour & Vlog Onboard Britannia

danrad

Hello Everyone,

We were recently onboard Britannia overnight during the inaugural celebrations. Whilst onboard we made a video tour and vlog and thought some of you prospect or booked Britannia passengers may find it useful and interesting. Check the video out...

Enjoy!!

Thanks for the vid. That gave us a good look round.

Unfortunately the ship has still not won be over in terms of decor. It seems almost monotone and cold and angular. There are a couple of areas that look quite nice, but a few colours and curves would have helped immensely IMHO.

In fact thinking about it, I've found the decor so "slap me in the face" awful, that I've focussed more on that than the actual facilities. :o When I viewed pics online of the boat I'm sailing on later in the week, it was really exciting (as a total newbie) to see all the many "different" (key word) areas and amenities there were on board. You (or at least I) don't get that when you look at Britannia... doesn't seem obvious where one space ends and the next space starts.

For anyone reading this post who's booked a sailing on her ... don't mind me. You can't please everyone :D