Looking at 4 ships to Bermuda

Carnival Sunshine is in Oct/16 in a scenic OV, but it's 1977 US

RC Anthem of the seas 5 days, inside stateroom, 2324 CDN

Celebrity Summit 7 days OV 2508 CDN

RC Grandeur of the seas 7 days 2470

I've never been on any other cruiseline except Carnival,

1. Anthem for its features

2. Celebrity I hear nothing good things about it

3. Carnival for the Scenic OV and for Guys Burgers.

Whatre some top things to do in Bermuda, what's the weather like in May, is it a warm place? Can you come and go to and from the ship as it is docked. Royal/Celebrity sail out of Cape Liberty and Carnival sails out of NY, which port is a better port to sail out of. The only cruise line we won't sail on is NCL. If you could give me your insight on your past cruises or to Bermuda and based on a rough estimate on price/days your choice. Should we count out Anthem based on price/days, although it would be my decision, but helpful hints help out a lot.

RC Grandeur of the Seas sails out of Baltimore, MD. I love her & I am sailing to Bermuda on May 22 on her with my son. It is for 7 days. I'm really looking forward to it. I haven't been on any other ships so I can't give any feedback on those. Enjoy the planning.

Look at NCL to Bermuda from NYC. Would not do 5 days, too short. Also would not take Sunshine. That leaves Celeb, which NCL would blow away, and it leaves Grandeur, which NCL would blow away. Hard to beat NCL's current promos.

If I do 7 on Anthem it's 3112 CDN which works out perfect for us and goes to Boston, it's inside with virtual balcony, has anyone stayed in these and if so how was it?

Hoopster has a navigator review of their virtu al balconies that we found helpful when looking! NAV had the first of these do not exactly like anthem but interesting anyway!

Also - seems like there are some sailings with great prices on the obstructed deck6 balconies..