Gluten Free Salad dressing

dadroy

Hi all, experienced cruiser but first time on NCL. DW is now eating gluten free and we have submitted everything to the special needs department and know about talking to maitre de on boarding to confirm options.

That being said, DW is wondering if the buffets have gluten free salad dressing and whether it is variable. In her words "eating the same dressing for every meal gets boring, I want some variety".

Thanks for any answers. A happy wife = another good cruise.

DW has thought about it but we are a bit concerned about keeping it cold enough to be considered "refrigerated". She is going to look into Newmans Own, which is gluten free, and see if they really need to be refrigerated after opening or if the cooler in the room will keep it cool.

Even thinking about trying to put small containers of dressings into the ice bucket if needed.

Thanks all:)

If she brings her own salad dressing, I believe the wait staff will put it in refrigeration for her if she asks. I was at a table once when a man brought his own hot sauce and the wait staff had it on the table every night when he sat down for supper. They will keep open bottles of wine refrigerated for people. I would think the same would go for salad dressings. Wouldn't hurt to give it a try. You could keep it in your mini bar in your room too and just bring enough along each night for her salad in a paper cup.