on the Bubble - Independence of the Seas

Some do call it a "bubble"...I think of a bubble as something spherical...a "hump" is a bulge!

Yes...it's the convenience of location that is the draw of the "hump"!

Bubble still sounds like the arm with Bubble on quantum and Anthem

We went on Indy Dec 2013 and we had 3 hump cabins on Deck 6. We all loved the hump cabins...enough that I will try and book hump cabins all the time on a Freedom class ships. We have Oasis booked on the forward hump for our next cruise. We had cabins 6636, 6638, and 6640. Only thing I'm not sure of is your balcony. All of ours were basic balcony shapes. If you look on the deck plan it shows the shape of your balcony...however, any hump is good. Loved being by the elevators and we had no noise at all. I have big time vertigo issues on land let alone on a cruise. Mthis was the first cruise I had zero issues with vertigo or seasickness. Yes I used the patch and bonine and had nausea medicine in case. I want to go back to Indy as it was hands down best cruise ever!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We went on Indy Dec 2013 and we had 3 hump cabins on Deck 6. We all loved the hump cabins...enough that I will try and book hump cabins all the time on a Freedom class ships. We have Oasis booked on the forward hump for our next cruise. We had cabins 6636, 6638, and 6640. Only thing I'm not sure of is your balcony. All of ours were basic balcony shapes. If you look on the deck plan it shows the shape of your balcony...however, any hump is good. Loved being by the elevators and we had no noise at all. I have big time vertigo issues on land let alone on a cruise. Mthis was the first cruise I had zero issues with vertigo or seasickness. Yes I used the patch and bonine and had nausea medicine in case. I want to go back to Indy as it was hands down best cruise ever!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you!!! this is Awesome news - as hubby had Vertigo - will share with him - ty