North Star question for those just off the quantum

There was no sign up or reservations on the Mar 21 - Mar 29 Cruise. A line would start forming about 15 minutes prior to the Northstar opening, on Deck 15. Check the Cruise Compass for the times as they changed each day. The line was long the first few days and got shorter later in the cruise. By day 6 or 7, virtually no line at all toward the end of the day an hour or so before closing.

Edited by Eskymo

That is what I heard I just wanted to be sure, disappointed to hear they are not taking reservations for it, I did the line thing the first time on the quantum and my friends never made it on and with our ship being nearly full next week I surely hope that does not happen again

Our cruise was full, 4600, and we got on twice. We lined up 15 minutes prior to docking in Haiti, we were the first group and had to wait 15 minutes for it to open. The second time, the next day, no line at all at 5:00 p.m. and the Northstar was closing at 6:00. I noticed the next day also, the last hour, no line at all.

On several days, the North Start opened at 8. We had a quick cup of coffee and juice in WJ and headed there around 7:50. We were part of the first group of 14 to go on - and only one small group was waiting when we were done - around 8:15. If you wake early, this is a great option.

We went on another time while in port - only a 10 minute wait - it all depends on your sailing and what people want to do. Unfortunately, there was no sign up - nor was there a sign up for the bumper cars. ENJOY and don't forget your camera!!