Questions about the Royal Replenish Package

Another question: can I get someone to bring me stuff from this package to my room free of charge (I know there's a charge for late hours), and in that case, again - can I ask for a coffee AND a water? Will the coffee even be hot when it gets to my room - I think our room is quite far away from everything....

So with the Royal Replenish Drinks Package, can I get a specialty coffee and a bottle of water at the same time? I've read one can only get one drink at a time, but surely that would be a little stupid if one couldn't get a coffee and a water (or another drink and a water) at the same time?

I did get this package for myself because I think I'll make good use of it - I love coffee and sparkling water and I'm planning on getting lots of bottles of still water, too, so I have plenty in the cabin and when I leave the ship.

It may depend on the server but my wife has done this many times.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Another question: can I get someone to bring me stuff from this package to my room free of charge (I know there's a charge for late hours), and in that case, again - can I ask for a coffee AND a water? Will the coffee even be hot when it gets to my room - I think our room is quite far away from everything....

Not available for room service.

So with the Royal Replenish Drinks Package, can I get a specialty coffee and a bottle of water at the same time? I've read one can only get one drink at a time, but surely that would be a little stupid if one couldn't get a coffee and a water (or another drink and a water) at the same time?

I did get this package for myself because I think I'll make good use of it - I love coffee and sparkling water and I'm planning on getting lots of bottles of still water, too, so I have plenty in the cabin and when I leave the ship.

They have been lenient in giving water out with another beverage.

Room service is not covered by any beverage package.

Good to know! If they make a problem, would I just order one and then the second one right after they bring me the first one? Sounds like a waste of their time; it's not like I'm getting stuff for someone else...I read that there is a time limit with the soda dispensers, one has to wait 15 minutes between fills? Does the Adventure even have those dispensers, does anyone know?

I do think these drinks packages are rather expensive, so I intend to make the most of mine :-)

Good to know! If they make a problem, would I just order one and then the second one right after they bring me the first one? Sounds like a waste of their time; it's not like I'm getting stuff for someone else...I read that there is a time limit with the soda dispensers, one has to wait 15 minutes between fills? Does the Adventure even have those dispensers, does anyone know?

I do think these drinks packages are rather expensive, so I intend to make the most of mine :-)

Adventure does not have Freestyle Coke machines.

• 2 weeks later...

We are sailing on the allure sept 11. Can we wait until a couple days into the cruise to buy the royal replenish package? Everything else is paid for and we have $250 on board credit that we were going to use for the drink packages but with the gratuity, the total for the two of us is $313. If I could wait to get it a couple of days, the OBC would cover it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We are sailing on the allure sept 11. Can we wait until a couple days into the cruise to buy the royal replenish package? Everything else is paid for and we have $250 on board credit that we were going to use for the drink packages but with the gratuity, the total for the two of us is $313. If I could wait to get it a couple of days, the OBC would cover it.

As long as you have at least 4 days left.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can purchase for all remaining days on board as long as there are enough days left, but also keep in mind that the price on board may not be the same as the price online, so what's $313 in your cruise planner may actually be closer to $350 on board, assuming your cruise has the current 20% off promo. If I did my math right and you have the 20% discount online, and are on a 7 day cruise, you would have to wait until there were 4 days left to use the OBC. Total then would be $214. Again, I did make some assumptions with that math.

You can purchase for all remaining days on board as long as there are enough days left, but also keep in mind that the price on board may not be the same as the price online, so what's $313 in your cruise planner may actually be closer to $350 on board, assuming your cruise has the current 20% off promo. If I did my math right and you have the 20% discount online, and are on a 7 day cruise, you would have to wait until there were 4 days left to use the OBC. Total then would be $214. Again, I did make some assumptions with that math.

They don't offer the 20% discount for the non-alcoholic packages, unfortunately...