Online dining reservation advice.

My family is booked in two connecting balcony rooms. We have one adult and one child in each room. I booked through Costco. The RC site says my reservations are linked but when I go to make dining reservations the names of my spouse and daughter are not on the list and when I put in the reservation number to pull them up it says they can't be made at the same time. Help!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The last time I used an on-line TA, we couldn't link our son and DIL to our reservation. The TA said it was no problem and that they were actually linked by them. They were right. Hopefully that's the same problem you're seeing. I'd call Costco.

I have been having the same problem. I can add another cabin/reservation but not a third/cabin which has sole occupancy with my father. I can't see when looking at the dinner reservation that the booking is for 4 and not two. All three bookings are linked but it won't let me add the third cabin/reservation.

Can anyone help? I have emailed RCCL and I am awaiting their response.

I also booked through Costco and have 2 rooms. When I made reservations for MTD for June cruise I was able to make reservations for all 4 of us. My link DID work. There must be a problem. Besides RC website kicking me off numerous times, I was able to link both rooms for the same time each night. Took a while to do it, but I got it done.

Edited by momrules