on Crown E702 How obstructed is it

judydoc

I just got home last week from sailing in that very room. Loved it! You can look straight out the window, unobstructed except for the roof above -- no life boats in sight. You have to lean way up against the window and turn way right or left to see the obstructions.

I'm sorry I don't have time to try and (fight to) post photos of the view. But I would call it virtually unobstructed.

And dont forget to thank Renmar (Theo) for all his hard work putting that site together....

He is a BC resident like yourself and me too.

Terry[/quote

Thanks Theo for your hard work! Its people like you that make our cruising experience more exciting!

I just got home last week from sailing in that very room. Loved it! You can look straight out the window, unobstructed except for the roof above -- no life boats in sight. You have to lean way up against the window and turn way right or left to see the obstructions.

I'm sorry I don't have time to try and (fight to) post photos of the view. But I would call it virtually unobstructed.

Yeah! You always take a chance with obstructed, but love it when it turns out so amazing! What a blessing!

We have this cabin on the July 4th sailing. We're doing our own "back to back" with Princess July 4 - 11 and HOlland America July 11 - 18. I had HAL booked when DH decided he really wanted to go to Skagway again. The only way to do that out of Seattle is to do Princess so we have a back to back. I'm from BC too, by the way! I married an American and came down here (but don't hold that against me).

Karen