Got ship Magnets?

We've only been on two cruise so far. Would have been three, but hurricane Katrina has to rear her ugly face. So the Carnival Holiday was the one that got away. Anyway, I decided to start collecting ship magnets. Is the Holiday still in service? Probably not. Does anyone still have a Carnival Holiday Magnet that they might like to part with?

My friends have also brought me back ship/cruise magnets from their cruises so my fridge is not as lonely. I started putting a label on the back with date and place and who went so we can remember. I thought it would be cool to have one that I could put on the back as, "The one that got away, courtesy of Katrina."

Thanks!

No but I have made them out of ship key chains. Holiday retired about 5-6 yrs ago? Could make one out of old catalog pic

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That's what I did for the NCL Dream since I started buying those after that cruise. I have a display on my workstation door- ship magnet, cabin key(s) for that ship (I put a bit of magnet on the back of the cabin key). Maybe one day I will make it all the way to the floor:).