Main Dining Room on the Oasis

During Oasis' recent drydock, the main dining room, Opus, was divided into American Icon Grill, Silk and The Grande in anticipation of Dynamic Dining. Now that DD has been postponed, will passengers be assigned to a particular restaurant? Will these three restaurants have same menu or distinctive menus, as on the Quantum?

Thank you

During Oasis' recent drydock, the main dining room, Opus, was divided into American Icon Grill, Silk and The Grande in anticipation of Dynamic Dining. Now that DD has been postponed, will passengers be assigned to a particular restaurant? Will these three restaurants have same menu or distinctive menus, as on the Quantum?

Thank you

Those restaurants are all serving the standard fleetwide traditional MDR menu right now.

The MDR was not "divided" it was redecorated. In three different themes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a sense yes they have been divided. Each level of the old MDR has been changed into a new dining venue separate from the others.

In a sense yes they have been divided. Each level of the old MDR has been changed into a new dining venue separate from the others.

I think a lot of people have a picture of new walls, doors, and floors being constructed. My understanding is that the structure and floor plan of the MDR is unchanged. There is unique furniture and decor on each level, but that is all.

I think a lot of people have a picture of new walls, doors, and floors being constructed. My understanding is that the structure and floor plan of the MDR is unchanged. There is unique furniture and decor on each level, but that is all.

I agree that it's not like walls were put in as you say leaving the basic footprint the same. I have yet to see any pictures of the new decor or table layouts.

It was always three levels...not sure how being decorated differently makes them more separate

We are going to be a group of 22 for Oasis next July.

There is a possibility that RCL could assign us a private room for the MDR? I don't if this is available...

They will most likely assign your group to several tables near each other.