No more Nickelodeon

mjsshipboy

I received an email yesterday from NCL informing me of this. I have an upcoming crusie next year on Escape. So, I believe that are letting passengers know ahead of time.

Do you feel better now reviving your old thread?

Wow, how hostile can you get? The OP did a service by passing along information from an employee giving Cruise Critic posters a chance to give their views. I found it interesting that most people were either neutral or in favor of the change.

I assume it was a business decision--the benefit NCL was getting from the Nickelodeon connection (meaning the number of passengers who booked because of the connection)--was less than the cost. The reaction of the posters to the news indicates NCL was probably right to end the relationship (if CC reflects the views of passengers in general).

Wow, how hostile can you get? The OP did a service by passing along information from an employee giving Cruise Critic posters a chance to give their views. I found it interesting that most people were either neutral or in favor of the change.

I assume it was a business decision--the benefit NCL was getting from the Nickelodeon connection (meaning the number of passengers who booked because of the connection)--was less than the cost. The reaction of the posters to the news indicates NCL was probably right to end the relationship (if CC reflects the views of passengers in general).

Not being hostile. A new thread with this information would avoid people reading 50 previous posts from April before getting to that announcement.:D

Also, there is a new thread about this matter already (it has Escape on the title but the content is the same) - we got an email from NCL regarding the change about our January Getaway cruise last week.

Edited by Demonyte