Celebration Review for Caribbean Cruise

I thought I would provide a link to my review of the Latin Gems and Caribbean Treasures cruise we have just returned from.

It IS a LONG read so I can't really put it up within Cruise Critic's review pages.

There are many photographs included and this full review covers the ship, the services, the admin, the aircraft, places visited and quite a bit more.

It also probably covers several questions that are often asked about the Celebration and its cruises and is based entirely on our experience. I hope that this might be useful to some of you.

To read the review please go to http://www.dysongs.net/Holidays/Caribbean2015/000-General%20Review.pdf

We had a wonderful holiday but there were a few disapointments. :confused:

However we did not let these get the better of us!:)

I have also done 3 reports on the negatives and if you want to read these as well please see http://www.dysongs.net/Holidays/Caribbean2015/reviews.htm

These will be fed back to Thomson in a letter. All in all I would give the whole holiday 8/10

SunsetOverStMaarten.jpg

I have quickly zapped through your review and photos and what a fantastic time you have had, so many memories. I will re read this soon but your review is so professional.

Well that is very kind of you to say so....!!!!!:D

Didn't realise Richard Gray was on Celebration. It was reported on here that he was going to be on Majesty after he finished on Spirit. You are right though - he is a brilliant CD.

With regard to the "judder" on Celebration, it is exactly the same on Spirit as they are virtually identical ships in their design.

Edited by Malch_uk

Kevin,

thank you for the excellent review and pics :)

are you still using a vox ac ? :cool:Brian May does :confused: lots of them me thinks :D

Stevie

ps please let us know when you have finished the video

Thanks Stevie!

(No I am using a 1968 Fender Twin Reverb (real valves!) with my 1998 Fender Strat Ultra! But Brian May has a very very cool sound!)

I have been thru the Celebration Cruise footage once, now doing the rough-cut chop! The finished film is still a long way off but I will post a link when done. Thanks for reading.

Kev