How many points will we earn for our cruise?

I've looked and looked and can't find anywhere on Royal Caribbean's website or in the Crown & Anchor section. How do they determine how many points you earn per cruise. We are about to go on a 12 night cruise in a D1 balcony. How many points will that earn us. Right now we are Platinum with 40 points. I'm just curious if this cruise will get us to Emerald. Emerald doesn't earn us much in additional benefits but it is one step closer to diamond :D Thanks!

D1 cabin will earn you 12 points. 1 point for each night of your cruise. Junior Suite and above you would earn double points. Have fun on your cruise.

Sue

At 52 points, you will still be 3 points shy of Emerald.

Well shoot! I guess we'll just have to keep cruising :cool:

Do single travelers in a D cabin get double points regardless of what their category is? Son travels solo and pays way more than one person should. ;)

swiss

Yes, double points in any category. Triple points as a solo in a junior suite or above.

Do single travelers in a D cabin get double points regardless of what their category is? Son travels solo and pays way more than one person should. ;)

swiss

FWIW, I was just on a cruise and found out from one of our friends that in order to get the double points for cruising single, you must pay a single supplement. (not sure is there is a minimum) She was in a single balcony, and was not getting double points. (Quantum)

I hope that's correct, but, if not, I have faith someone will rectify that issue. ;-)

FWIW, I was just on a cruise and found out from one of our friends that in order to get the double points for cruising single, you must pay a single supplement. (not sure is there is a minimum) She was in a single balcony, and was not getting double points. (Quantum)

I hope that's correct, but, if not, I have faith someone will rectify that issue. ;-)

If a single is in a stateroom designed for a single guest, such as some staterooms on Quantum and Radiance class, then they don't get the extra point per night.

If a single is in a stateroom designed for two or more guests, then they get the extra point per night, no matter the amount of single supplement they have to pay.