A bit of a dilemma

Well my birthday arrived and my darling husband HAS booked us on the inaugural Anthem cruise on the 22nd April

Did I confess that I had been told in error by a phone call from RCI ....

No , I will keep that secret and maybe one day tell him but not yet.

After reading everyone's views and after a lot of thought . I couldn't spoil his suprise for me, he would have been so disappointed.

So... Off we go next week,

Anthem here we come ...:):)

Well my birthday arrived and my darling husband HAS booked us on the inaugural Anthem cruise on the 22nd April

After reading everyone's views and after a lot of thought . I couldn't spoil his suprise for me, he would have been so disappointed.

Aww he's so sweet, have a great trip and birthday.

Sweet too that you didn't confess to spoil his surprise he planned for you.

This is the sweetest thing I have ever heard. :) Enjoy your cruise!

I hinted and hinted that I would like to have a cruise on my 50th birthday, but apparently my husband was not listening and I had to talk him into booking one. :D

Then on the other hand, he did once try to surprise me with a new SUV several years ago at Christmas. The car came in earlier than expected and the dealership called to tell me. :rolleyes: It was 3 weeks before Christmas and the day after Thanksgiving. We had a house full of people and we had to drop everything to go pick up the car.

Our money is so tight now, we can't do surprises... and I'm the only one that does the money... This gives me an idea to surprise my husband!

Only problem is.. I can't keep a secret.. every time I buy him something to give to him later he ends up getting it before the date...

Darn my big mouth!

Have fun!! Awesome gift!

I am glad you made your decision and it is a good one don't tell him but some day in the far future when the time is right you could tell him or mabe not:eek:

You will love this cruise ship as I did the Maiden Voyage on the Quantum and we are going back to Southampton for the Anthem Maiden TA Voyage in Oct:cool:

Please come back after your cruise and tell us all about your big surprise and Happy Birthday to you;)

Carol:)