Liberty wifi

I am planning a cruise on Liberty and was wondering how the wifi service is on that ship these days .? Cost and speed ? I was on quantum and was very impressed with the speed and the cost was very reasonable

Liberty would be the same cost, but the speed is much slower. More like 2-3X dial-up modem speed.

O My the Liberty internet was slow on my Dec cruise. I did use the computers onboard and found around 730 or 8ish pm I had better access. I wasn't downloading anything, just doing email check type stuff. If you are downloading/streaming etc it is slow but at times it was quick if all I was doing was mail, CC, check up.

I'm currently on the Liberty of the Seas on a 4-day cruise. They no longer offer wi-fi by-the-minuite options. They offer only "packages" that range from $29.50 for 24 hours, $60 for access on one device for the entire 4-day cruise or $80 for unlimited access on multiple devices.

The speed varies from time to time, but it's usable for basic email and web browsing. I've had a few problems sending photos. I wouldn't count on being able to stream video, movies, etc.

I'm currently on the Liberty of the Seas on a 4-day cruise. They no longer offer wi-fi by-the-minuite options. They offer only "packages" that range from $29.50 for 24 hours, $60 for access on one device for the entire 4-day cruise or $80 for unlimited access on multiple devices.

The speed varies from time to time, but it's usable for basic email and web browsing. I've had a few problems sending photos. I wouldn't count on being able to stream video, movies, etc.

I am also onboard with you and I totally agree. It is usable for posting to social media, and this site, but I can get a pic out on iMessage. I can however send and receive voice iMessages to my 4 year old at home, and that makes it totally worth it.

I am also onboard with you and I totally agree. It is usable for posting to social media, and this site, but I can get a pic out on iMessage. I can however send and receive voice iMessages to my 4 year old at home, and that makes it totally worth it.

We just missed one another on this one. Was on the Freedom with you a few months ago.