Freedom -- Are cushions being replaced for balcony furniture

I got my reply and it said "All cushions on all loungers on all Suite Balconies will be onboard May 3rd. If any guest sails before May 3rd we can accommodate by request. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for emailing me."

I think I'll go post on that weeks Roll Call and ask if any one stays in a Suite to let us know if they have arrived!

Bumping.

Do we know if the cushions have been replaced??

I was told that some of the suites got the cushions in April but all remaining suites would have them by May 10th.

Hope your right April, i leave in 11 days and will see for myself.

Thanks for the post.

B

• 4 weeks later...
We sail on FR on 5-17-2015 in a JS so will be watching to see if wicket loungers in GS and above have cushions. Don't know if I would accept an upgrade for about $300!to a GS without assurance that cushions had loungers. Got an upgrade to a GS and loved the wicket balcony furniture -- both the padded lounger and the dining tables with 4 chairs with pads

Sherri, did you get to check out the cushion situation when you sailed? If you already posted, sorry I missed it.

Thanks ..Lois

Sherri, did you get to check out the cushion situation when you sailed? If you already posted, sorry I missed it.

Thanks ..Lois

The Officers said they had been replaced but I am waiting for feedback from others who sailed in suites.

We cruised end of October and early November in the presidential family suite and none of the furniture had cushions. We didn't mind though, still comfy during our limited time spent out there. :) we survived without the cushions