Current Platinum Gift on Breeze? (April 2015)

imluvncruzn

We have been Platinum for years now and have gotten, Tervis mugs (use them all the time), coffee mugs, Nike caps, sling backpacks, hanging toiletry bags, and binoculars. Going on the Freedom in June and my son (graduating hs in June and going to Baylor) will LOVE the chess set as he is in the chess club. I would like more Tervis please!

I have what some of you may consider a silly question but I'm going to ask it anyway. Do they give the same Platinum gift on all the ships? The reason I'm asking is that I will become Platinum on my next cruise scheduled for September and doing another cruise on a different ship in October. If it is the same gift my husband and I will have four of the same thing which is redundant (even though you shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth - LOL).

I have what some of you may consider a silly question but I'm going to ask it anyway. Do they give the same Platinum gift on all the ships? The reason I'm asking is that I will become Platinum on my next cruise scheduled for September and doing another cruise on a different ship in October. If it is the same gift my husband and I will have four of the same thing which is redundant (even though you shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth - LOL).

Yes it is usually the same gift fleetwide and they change it every three or four months. Sometimes you can take your gift to guest services and ask if there is anything they can exchange it for. I've had success doing that in the past.

My favorite was the tervis cup and we have several. On my last cruise last month on the Fascination we were given the chess board and changed it out for 2 more tervis. These were different from out orginal Noted after I got them home they just did not seal like the old ones. Feel loose

But it is free

Liked most of the gift until the chess set-- it was lame and hard to pack, if we had been flying we would have just left in the cabin. My favorite was the little 6 pack cooler use if for lunch everyday and dream about the nest cruise. Hopefully on the Dream we will get something else. I didn't know we could ask for a different gift.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...