The Art Studio - Reflection

JERSEYGIRL1983

I recently read a review that stated the art studio on the Reflection was going to be done away with. Has anyone verified this? If true,does anyone know when it will be done away with? We sail in December and I was looking forward to some of the classes/activities offered in the studio.

It's sad enough that they are doing away with the molecular bar before we sail. :(

They aren't necessarily doing away with the classes. I had 8 days of art classes on Equinox on the TA last fall. We had them in the front of the Sky Lounge, right up until the trivia games began. (Most of us also stayed for trivia too, and painted some more while doing questions!)

They had classes on the previous TA on Eclipse and those were in one of the conference rooms on the other side of the Sky Lounge. Not sure whether those rooms exist on Reflection. I think those rooms are great. We've had choir practice there too.

So don't despair, I bet they'll just be relocated. I hope so anyway.

They aren't necessarily doing away with the classes. I had 8 days of art classes on Equinox on the TA last fall. We had them in the front of the Sky Lounge, right up until the trivia games began. (Most of us also stayed for trivia too, and painted some more while doing questions!)

They had classes on the previous TA on Eclipse and those were in one of the conference rooms on the other side of the Sky Lounge. Not sure whether those rooms exist on Reflection. I think those rooms are great. We've had choir practice there too.

So don't despair, I bet they'll just be relocated. I hope so anyway.

Love your optimism! Thank you. I hope they keep them around. First cruise since our honeymoon (did Holland america. i was 25 and husband 33 - wasnt for us lol) that will be a lil lower key then i have been accustomed to (been on Carnival and NCL) so I dont want that option taken away!

This does not surprise me. The Activities Staff was down to one person from 5 on our last cruise on Reflection. There was one free Zumba class. Only one day with live music by the pool. No Comedy Central. We could see evidence of cutbacks.