Princess Excursion Bike Ride in Grand Cayman

enna77

Who has done the Scenic Bike Ride, Turtle Farm, Hell & Snorkel excursion from Princess? Maybe I am posting this in the wrong forum and I apologize for that. But I want to know if the bike riding part was hard? Is the stop at the turtle farm too long or too short? Is there time at the end to try some local food? Or would we better off doing a private excursion with west bay loop guided bike tour?

Post your question on the Caribbean ports of call ( Grand Cayman) too . Might get some more advice.

You can easily do Hell and the turtle farm with one of the many tour guides waiting at the pier for customers. A lot less than the ship ex. Biking...well that I can't help with.:o Sounds like fun tho.

We took this excursion a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. Started at the turtle farm, and were there for quite a while. Plenty of time to learn about the farm and see the turtles. The bike riding was not at all difficult, no hills to speak of. The end of the tour at the beach club gave time for swimming/snorkeling and enjoying the beach and food was available. This is one of the better shore excursions we've taken.

We took this excursion a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. Started at the turtle farm, and were there for quite a while. Plenty of time to learn about the farm and see the turtles. The bike riding was not at all difficult, no hills to speak of. The end of the tour at the beach club gave time for swimming/snorkeling and enjoying the beach and food was available. This is one of the better shore excursions we've taken.

Did they at least provide bottled water during the trip?

yes, plenty of water was provided. The tour guide was friendly, helpful, informative...we really liked this tour and would do it again. My sister and BIL did a bus tour the same day, and while they visited the turtle farm, didn't have as much fun that day as we did.