A few "kid oriented" questions about the Dream

amberdc87

I have a few questions about the Dream. I guess the first question can apply to any ship.

1) My youngest DD 4 loves to dance, especially with me. I know they have like clubs and things like that. But are there any "dances" that Carnival puts on that can be done as a family.

2) I know the Pride has a tv screen outside of Camp Carnival that shows the inside of Camp Carnival. Is this just a Pride thing, or does the Dream have it also?

Any information would be much appreciated. Thank you.

There will be music in venues around the ship.

They are not all in bars . There will be some outdoors on the Lido and there may be some in the Atrium lobby where you can your child can have fun dancing together.

I don't know about the cameras.

My girls are 4 & 6 and when we were on the Dream in March they loved dancing in the Ocean Plaza area. We went there almost every night before dinner and they had live music. Half the time my girls were the only ones out dancing! There is also a lot of music in the atrium area as well.

As for camp yes they do have the televisions outside the rooms. My girls loved camp on the Dream. The camp staff on that ship is great!

Enjoy your cruise!

My girls are 4 & 6 and when we were on the Dream in March they loved dancing in the Ocean Plaza area. We went there almost every night before dinner and they had live music. Half the time my girls were the only ones out dancing! There is also a lot of music in the atrium area as well.

As for camp yes they do have the televisions outside the rooms. My girls loved camp on the Dream. The camp staff on that ship is great!

Enjoy your cruise!

Awesome! Great to know! My girls are also 4 & 6 when we are going, so this is great to now!

I have a few questions about the Dream. I guess the first question can apply to any ship.

1) My youngest DD 4 loves to dance, especially with me. I know they have like clubs and things like that. But are there any "dances" that Carnival puts on that can be done as a family.

2) I know the Pride has a tv screen outside of Camp Carnival that shows the inside of Camp Carnival. Is this just a Pride thing, or does the Dream have it also?

Any information would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Camp Ocean had silly songs and dance time everyday for the kids. We were on the Magic and they also had the screens out front.

Also, like most Carnival ships, they have dance lessons for anyone not only on the pool deck but also at certain times in the show lounge where they also have the nightly shows. Just check out the daily Fun Times to see if and when it will be.