Breakaway Cruise Director?

Z0LIN

Anyone know who the current cruise director is on the Breakaway?

Who ??

Seriously, on the BA - you really don't have much interaction with whoever ... IMO, unless you are into listening to his/her sales pitch once a day about port shopping, shoreEx, bingo, and dance parties, etc.

There is this running FAQ / quasi-sticky, it's now on page 2x' but everyone with new info usually try to post & update, check here just before your sailing as they do get time off as in going on vacation, etc. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2143874&highlight=jenny+lim&page=12 - see post #228

Unless there are current changes not shared/posted - JC Sanchez was the CD last month, and the month of April. For May ??

Who ??

Seriously, on the BA - you really don't have much interaction with whoever ... IMO, unless you are into listening to his/her sales pitch once a day about port shopping, shoreEx, bingo, and dance parties, etc.

There is this running FAQ / quasi-sticky, it's now on page 2x' but everyone with new info usually try to post & update, check here just before your sailing as they do get time off as in going on vacation, etc. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2143874&highlight=jenny+lim&page=12 - see post #228

Unless there are current changes not shared/posted - JC Sanchez was the CD last month, and the month of April. For May ??

I agree I could care less who the cd is, they neither make or brake my cruise.

Not to be rude but I didn't ask for anyone's opinion about cruise directors. I just asked if anyone knows who the current one is.

I have had experiences with wonderful and not so wonderful entertainment staff and it has made all the difference.

We are on the Breakaway next month. Is JC a man? woman? Did you like JC?

Thanks

Believe that is JC Sanchez. He is a guy. Generally could care less about the CD but when we were on the BA could not even tell you his name. Had JC (also going by Johnny Cash at the time) on the Dawn. He was quite nice and all over the place.

Not to be rude but I didn't ask for anyone's opinion about cruise directors. I just asked if anyone knows who the current one is.

I have had experiences with wonderful and not so wonderful entertainment staff and it has made all the difference.

I was going to say, why is everyone talking about why they don't care about the CD, just answer the question!

Thanks

JC is a male. He is entertaining when you see him which isn't often. He will be present at all the main shows in the Atrium and in the theatre. I loved Dan the Man when he was CD on the BA. He had an infectious laugh and seemed to get into the spirit of everything. Julie was the next cruise director we met when we sailed BA last year. She was ok. I guess Dan the Man ruined it for me, like I said I loved him the three times I sailed with him. I wonder what ship he is on today.

I actually think the CD can affect the overall tone of the cruise, the last two times we sailed Breakaway, Julie was still the cruise director and she was great. she clearly had an affect on the overall tone, my guess that why they are putting her on the Escape.

Anyone know who the current cruise director is on the Breakaway?

JC Sanchez is the cruise director... (April 26th-May 2nd)...

Edited by ukoldav

Thanks

JC Sanchez is a man...he has a bit of phillipino-spanish accent...first impression not easy to listen to...but within a few days, better. I can tell you he can sing...on the last day he sang at a talent show and has terrific talent. The Breakaway not designed well for entertainment in my opinion...