Room Service Fee Roll-out Schedule

While we rarely ever use room service, does this fee apply to Haven suites also? We will be in a suite on our Breakaway sailing. Will be our first NCL cruise and this policy is nickle and dime.

Thanks

You would call your butler for any food you want to order. No charge. Just remember to tip your butler at the end of the cruise.

Do folks in suites also have to pay for room service if they order items through their butler? We usually don't order meals but I know they do have a different

room service menu in the suites. We are traveling with family next year and they may order from it.

Just wondering....

No charge at all. Your butler will bring anything even what is not on the menu.

Funny, I am on the Jewel and new room service charges were to be rolled out on this 9day to Alaska! As a die-hard CCL cruiser who occasionally cruises NCL I WAS appalled bby this!!! Even CCL doesn't charge for room service!!!!! And ok, you want to charge $3.95 between midnight and 5AM. Ok that's fine...you want to charge $7.95 for all room service, that's not ok with me!!!!

Well that would actually be ok with me, but you roll this out at the same time you say we can't take food from a resteraung back to the room!!! I'd normally be ok with that!!!!! But don't prevent me from taking food from the buffet back to my room!!! And just FYI, this hasn't happened on my cruise where it was suppose to happen!!!!!

Funny, I am on the Jewel and new room service charges were to be rolled out on this 9day to Alaska! As a die-hard CCL cruiser who occasionally cruises NCL I WAS appalled bby this!!! Even CCL doesn't charge for room service!!!!! And ok, you want to charge $3.95 between midnight and 5AM. Ok that's fine...you want to charge $7.95 for all room service, that's not ok with me!!!!

Well that would actually be ok with me, but you roll this out at the same time you say we can't take food from a resteraung back to the room!!! I'd normally be ok with that!!!!! But don't prevent me from taking food from the buffet back to my room!!! And just FYI, this hasn't happened on my cruise where it was suppose to happen!!!!!

Save some exclamation points for the rest of us. If you use them all, we will be stuck communicating in normal tones.

NCL will soon regret this move. Not many people are going to order room service now. The restaurants and buffets are going to be even more packed then before.

The worst part is when people are feeling ill they are not going to pay for room service for 2 or 3 times a day.

And now family members may not even be able to bring a meal to the cabin for them.

What is NCL thinking UGH

Im would strongly suspect the testing of this on the BA and GA would indicate you're wrong about people not ordering room service. Most hotels I have stayed in include a convenience fee for room service. I thought they'd go with the $4.95 fee but the testing must have shown little different in the amount of orders or people choosing the comp options over room service at the higher fee.

Im would strongly suspect the testing of this on the BA and GA would indicate you're wrong about people not ordering room service. Most hotels I have stayed in include a convenience fee for room service. I thought they'd go with the $4.95 fee but the testing must have shown little different in the amount of orders or people choosing the comp options over room service at the higher fee.

probably a lot of people who ordered room service at the time of the "trial" were not even aware of the charge at the time but that's just speculation.

Bill