Tropical storm season a month early

Shih-tzu

The ship is not going the same route as it is right now so there is no way to tell if it's going to be rough or not.

Sorry - don't know much about cruising - but wouldn't they basically go to Bermuda the same way from Boston each time? Hopefully will be fine...

Sorry - don't know much about cruising - but wouldn't they basically go to Bermuda the same way from Boston each time? Hopefully will be fine...

Sorry, you are correct. I was thinking it was still april and the ship was still moving from Fort Lauderdale to Boston. That said, there is no way to tell if a cruise will be rough or not ahead of time. Also, there is no way to know if a lot of passengers are bothered by it without talking to every pax or at least a large percentage. I've been on cruises where people complained it was rough and it felt like we were on a lake. I do not like rough ocean either but I'm not going to worry about it based on what other people say. Last week someone reported that they were trying out outrun a storm on the westerdam and it was predicted to be quite bad. While it seemed to be somewhat rough (from reports) it was nothing like they originally heard.

"We can't get meclizine here, so I will have to try to find somewhere in Boston to get them before we board."

Hey "Shih tzu"! I am from Canada and I have a Shih tzu too!! :) You can get " Motion sickness relief" or "Bonine" in any "Walgreens" store, and they are everywhere in the US. It is inexpensive and easy to find. It's non - drowsey, and you won't even know you are taking it, and you won't have to worry about motion. I love this stuff, and buy it every time I go to the states.

"We can't get meclizine here, so I will have to try to find somewhere in Boston to get them before we board."

Hey "Shih tzu"! I am from Canada and I have a Shih tzu too!! :) You can get " Motion sickness relief" or "Bonine" in any "Walgreens" store, and they are everywhere in the US. It is inexpensive and easy to find. It's non - drowsey, and you won't even know you are taking it, and you won't have to worry about motion. I love this stuff, and buy it every time I go to the states.

Thanks. I tried to get it here this week but they say we can't anymore....I know that Gravol would make me sleepy so this looks like a good alternative.

Yes, I have a Shih-Tzu and sometimes she lets me go on vacation but sometimes doesn't "speak" to me for a day or two after I get back....:rolleyes: