Room service on NCL gateway

wruiz14

I don't personally know the new poster with a single digit post count so I can't verify their claim. Only sharing what my friends have told me, who I can verify are real, living people :D

It is not 7.95 for every two items charged. It is 7.95 charge up to two items per person, per room. 1 person = 2 items, 2 people = 4 items, 3 people = 6 items, so on and so forth.

Hey, I don't want to believe it either. It's a very cynical move if true by NCL. Perhaps whoever answered the phone did not fully understand the new(est) policies. I wasn't there. But instead of getting what they wanted, they skipped it, not something they've ever had to make a decision for on any NCL ship or any other cruise line ever. But I do trust the information given to me by friends versus a brand new poster that I don't know and can't verify if they were on the ship or not.

Maybe NCL themselves would like to clarify. That would be best

Posted by Pambo: We just got off the Getaway yesterday and had ordered breakfast twice from room service. There were two of us in the cabin....we had eggs, bacon, potatoes, grilled tomatoes, fruit plate with yogurt dip, toast, danish, coffee, and juice. Each day it was only one fee of $7.95 and we certainly had more than two items each.

BTW, this poster has 617 posts.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2204345

I don't believe this is accurate. The pizza fee isn't for room service it is for anywhere on the ship, $5 charge. The $7.95 fee is irrelevant for a pizza only order.

Nope. They no longer have pizza delivery anywhere on the ship. It must be room service, delivered to your cabin, and is now a 10" pizza.

Harriet