Goslings Sunset Cruise

BeachMartini

Has anyone done this? Just looking for some recent reviews as we've signed up. Sunset, rum, not sure how it couldn't be enjoyable, but figured I'd ask.

Happy Sails.

grab any opportunity you can to get on the water in BDA!!

I am interested in more info for this too - we are a group of 11, ranging from 13-70 (in fact, we are going for My Dad's 70th Bday). Is this sunset cruise appropriate for all ages ? (ie: no drunken party boat, LOL)

I am interested in more info for this too - we are a group of 11, ranging from 13-70 (in fact, we are going for My Dad's 70th Bday). Is this sunset cruise appropriate for all ages ? (ie: no drunken party boat, LOL)

Participants must be 21 or older, according to the shore excursion info.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
It was fabulous! The boat was docked right next to the ship. We saw a fabulous sunset. We got great photos. Definitely a party crew on board! Everyone was having a great time and the rum was flowing and strong!

did you book online???

We did the Goslings Sunset Cruise last year with NCL and it was a blast. You catch the boat right at Kings Warf so really easy to get to with little to no confusion.

The crew was a lot of fun and kept the atmosphere light and enjoyable while adding a few facts about how the rum is made.

They bring out sample after sample to try and if it's your birthday you are the proud recipient of a hat and a special glass of rum that you must drink in a certain amount of time or they refill the glass over and over.

The sunset was amazing and it makes for a great Kodak moment or two. They also give you the chance to purchase bottles of rum that you enjoyed during the tasting party. It ended way too soon but as they say - time fly’s when you are having fun! I'm sure you would enjoy it if you are a rum drinker