Am i in the minority here?

redflag216

On M class you would need a magnifying glass and a ruler to see the differences in cabin sizes between a verandah and a concierge cabin.

Unless it's FV veranda ;), and I'd take one of those any day instead of CC or Aqua :cool:.

We love dining in Blu and especially like the Aqua cabins on deck 11. The food quality and service in Blu is what has sold us.

Whatever makes you happy . There are inside cabins that are even cheaper. You can sit by the pool all day.

Cathy you can get large tables in Blu 8 to 10 if you want. They will ask you if you want to share.

Edited by BILLP1

You do have to remember that there are always going to be people who love to make sure everyone knows they are suite, concierge, Aqua, whatever - they are the same people who, when they meet you, say "Hello, I'm Whoever from Where Ever and this is our 1,375 cruise". And then they proceed to tell you about every single one of them - all in suites, of course.

This post is 'bang on ' as the youngsters say in the UK. or is it 'cool' ?? [emoji33]

Either way couldnt agree more.

Perhaps peops who agree with the sentiment could share some tips on how to respond

how about

" really !! This is my first but my rehabilitation case worker said it wont be my last as long as the Government funding remains in place ". [emoji41][emoji636][emoji485]

Edited by gcgold

Whatever makes you happy . There are inside cabins that are even cheaper. You can sit by the pool all day.

Exactly what we do. Who wants to be stuck on a tiny veranda with my DH for a week, I'm stuck with him at home the rest of the year. When we travel we want to socialize with others and be out and about, not in our cabin.

We use the cabin to sleep, shower and change. Other than that we want to meet and mingle by the pool, at the bars and lounges and in the MDR.

Edited by CruisingChick

Who wants to be stuck on a tiny veranda with my DH for a week, I'm stuck with him at home the rest of the year. When we travel we want to socialize with others and be out and about, not in our cabin.

Great, so you subject the rest of us to him instead - thanks :D :p.

Joking aside, as long as you have a fab vacation, it doesn't really matter where or what cabin type you have ;).

Great, so you subject the rest of us to him instead - thanks :D :p.

Joking aside, as long as you have a fab vacation, it doesn't really matter where or what cabin type you have ;).

Yes, of course, I don't want to suffer alone. Misery loves company.

We have cruised Concierge Class a few times prior and just didn't think it was something we had to do. We would rather cruise 3 times a year in an inside than cruise once a year in a veranda or concierge class cabin.

Some benefits to insides is that they are dark and great for sleeping and they stay cooler in warm weather cruises and warmer in cold weather cruises.

Our next Celebrity cruise will be a b2b for 21 days.

Inside $5712

Outside $6916

Veranda $8156

Concierge and above....I am not even going there!!

For us, the logical choice was the cheapest price! It's the best value and suits our needs.

I am sure a veranda would be nice, but not for $2440. I could think of a lot of ways I can better enjoy that money!

It all depends on what is important to you.

We've only sailed on Celebrity once and that was in Aqua. We have another one booked, also in Aqua.

Why? I get to dine alone with my wife, when we wish to dine, and don't have to dress formally unless I wish to (or she asks me to). I cruise to spend time with her.

She likes the small things. She still talks about the infused tea. A tiny little thing that she truly enjoys. It's important to her.

We buy when it's a deal. I could also book most any cabin if that cabin and a dining package was a good deal. But then I need reservations and I don't want to deal with that either. I won't cruise and not dine alone with my wife when we prefer to dine. That is why I cruise Aqua. It is important to me.

If we can't find the price we are looking for, we will do something else. Cruising isn't the only thing out there.

Others have different wants, and what is important to me may very well seem silly to you, but so what? You buy your vacation, I'll buy my vacation, and we will both be happy. Unless you really want to buy mine.;-)

Edited by johnritt