Pearl Alaska Dailies

FraudBroad

Hi there, I am on the trip right before you on the Pearl (6/7-6/14). I'm new so I'm not sure what Dailies are (daily photos I'm guessing?) but I'd be happy to help if I can.

Hi Rebel_Jedi,

The Freestyle dailies are in your cabin each night. They are the itinerary for the next days activities.

Hope that helps :)

Thanks so much!

We leave this Sunday on the Pearl from Seattle. I know that our roll call has been asked to do this, and at least one other member has volunteered to post these when we get back :) We'll try not to have ALL the fun on the Pearl and leave some for other cruisers this summer ;)

Oh I can post those every day, I think! Should I just post them in this thread?

OH YES PLEASE!!! Yes they are subject to change but for the most part, they stay very similar. It reallllly helps with planning and is SO much fun to study in advance. It also really helps to know when the best spa specials are, laundry special, etc...

Edited by wimsikl
forgot something

Christie please give us a trip report when you get back! We sail at the end of May and cannot wait!

I fully plan on it! Hoping to include pics and even some youtube video links to help others build their anticipation/excitement like I'm doing now!

OH YES PLEASE!!! Yes they are subject to change but for the most part, they stay very similar. It reallllly helps with planning and is SO much fun to study in advance. It also really helps to know when the best spa specials are, laundry special, etc...

You got it!

We leave this Sunday on the Pearl from Seattle. I know that our roll call has been asked to do this, and at least one other member has volunteered to post these when we get back :) We'll try not to have ALL the fun on the Pearl and leave some for other cruisers this summer ;)

You rock! Thank you SO much!!!

Dailies would be super! We always end up getting wrapped up in our excursions and dinners, We miss out on things. Heck, I've heard there's a lobster night, a chocoholics night, but 3 cruises later, we've never been.

Thanks in advance!

I fully plan on it! Hoping to include pics and even some youtube video links to help others build their anticipation/excitement like I'm doing now!

Can't wait to see it - we're a month out from the Pearl to Alaska - it's taking FOREVER!!

• 3 weeks later...

I was told that our week 5/24-31 was completely different than the others. Three Pearl dancers were injured/out for other reasons and they were working to rehearse a new one while performing every night. As a result Legends was performed on the second night and Swing! on one of the last nights when usually these two shows are reversed.

I noticed a lack of female dancers and how they seemed to be working double duty and dancing with several partners, and this explained a lot. They did a great job, especially with all these problems working against them.