Semi-Live 11NT Northbound Alaska Cruisetour on Radiance

Hi Everyone,

so sorry I haven't posted. The Wifi on Radiance was down for the entire cruise and my time in port and land kept me very busy. Anyway, I've gone ahead and posted cruise compasses, cruisetour Itinerary and a LOTS and LOTS of photos on flickr. I'll label the photos this weekend. But if you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks for following :D

Going on cruisetour 6/2 appreciate update on weather

her

Welcome to cruise critic.

Weather on my trip was perfect. Got about 10 minutes of rain in Fairbanks but cleared up quick. Also we had allot of fog going into Hubbard Glacier.

Yes, I had issues in my cabin a couple of times. and plumbing was down in one section (my section) but it was quickly handled.

Love your beautiful pictures. We will be on the Radiance next June (2016). We are doing the reverse itin. (Seward to Vancouver). Flying into Fairbanks, doing Denali and driving down to Seward.

Love your beautiful pictures. We will be on the Radiance next June (2016). We are doing the reverse itin. (Seward to Vancouver). Flying into Fairbanks, doing Denali and driving down to Seward.

Thank You =)

That's great. I wish I would have done the reverse but the price for the northbound at the time I booked was much better. But Honestly, I loved the anticipation for Denali.

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

The pictures (so far...my computer is being crazy with loading) are great! I see you had an interior cabin - do you mind me asking which one? Have you always cruised interior? And if not, how was it going from something else to interior? I'm in 3067 on the 7/31 cruise - did it to a) save money and b) force myself to socialize with the others in the running group I'll be with rather than "getting my money's worth" from a veranda.

Thanks for sharing!!

Hi Everyone,

so sorry I haven't posted. The Wifi on Radiance was down for the entire cruise and my time in port and land kept me very busy. Anyway, I've gone ahead and posted cruise compasses, cruisetour Itinerary and a LOTS and LOTS of photos on flickr. I'll label the photos this weekend. But if you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks for following :D

Thank you so much for the compasses and the pictures! Love the pics!

Your pictures are incredible. Thank you for sharing. Can't wait to be on the Radiance next Friday. I've been on her three times before, but it looks like she has many new features and looks ship shape!

• 1 month later...