Door Decorating - Carnival setting standards

Our cruise in November is after our 20th anniversary in September, so I am looking for some 20th items to put on the door this time :)

Last year on the Princess Grand, my DH & I celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary. I went to either Walmart or Joann's and bought the cardboard numbers and painted them (25th is silver, looks like emerald green for 20th).

I attached ribbon on back and used magnet or tape. I found light weight letters for our first names, I think they were foam letters? I found a just married sign and wrote the date we were married (Jan 20, 1990). I also got necklaces/beads from a party store. Bride/Groom. We wore those to dinner of our Anniversary. I made a poster into a giant Anniversary card and invited anyone who wanted to write congrats to us do so. The pen finally disappeared like a day or two before the last day (sad).

see pictures of what I did. We had a great time doing this, no doors were harmed in the making of this fun. Our shipmates also seemed to have fun. We even met some girls from down the hall that had wished us happy anniversary.

The balloons and congrats sign were provided by Princess. We also got a (free) cake at dinner and they sang to us :D

394954606_2015-01-2312_12_46.jpg.890b14abf37b3659d302444288aab71f.jpg

360017478_2015-01-2312_12_33.jpg.110fd7908e3b95156c0df0ae57e73c9b.jpg