New to cruising on Liberty 6/4

My family and I are new to cruising and are heading out on liberty of the seas 6/4. I am traveling with my hubby, 8 yr old daughter and 2 year old son! I am a super planner and Was wondering if anyone has any cruise compass examples for the activities? Especially for the little ones!

I just posted on the roll call for 5/16. I uploaded the compasses to photobucket, but i get bounced from this site on my ipad when I click the picture icon. If you are willing to post an email address, I will scan them to pdf when I return to work on Tuesday.

I would love the cruise compasses as I'm sailing the 9 day on 7/2.

My email is bkrickles@verizon.net

Thanks in advance

I just posted on the roll call for 5/16. I uploaded the compasses to photobucket, but i get bounced from this site on my ipad when I click the picture icon. If you are willing to post an email address, I will scan them to pdf when I return to work on Tuesday.

• 2 weeks later...

Talking of cruise compasses....I would love to have them for the 5 day Bermuda (with 2 days in Bermuda) on Liberty. I'm a super planner and they would make planning of shows, dinner etc. so much easier. Even if I could only get just the 1st couple of days I would love it. I have searched the web for them and got nothing. Thanks

We've booked the 5-day Liberty to Bermuda for July 25th. It's the first time on RCCL, though we've been on 26 other cruises mostly on Cunard, with several on Princess, HAL, Costa, Carnival and numerous other lines, some of which are no longer around.

Has anyone had an experience with the kid's programs? I'll be bringing a 12-year-old girl who loved the programs on Cunard.

I've pre-paid gratuities in order to have flex dining. Is there a problem getting a table when you want it at perhaps 6:30 or so?

We've booked the 5-day Liberty to Bermuda for July 25th. It's the first time on RCCL, though we've been on 26 other cruises mostly on Cunard, with several on Princess, HAL, Costa, Carnival and numerous other lines, some of which are no longer around.

Has anyone had an experience with the kid's programs? I'll be bringing a 12-year-old girl who loved the programs on Cunard.

I've pre-paid gratuities in order to have flex dining. Is there a problem getting a table when you want it at perhaps 6:30 or so?

Here is an excellent thread on Adventure Ocean, Royal's kids program:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2060369

We have taken our boys ages 8 & 10 on 12 cruises. We use the kids program in every trip. They BEG to be there every second. I'm going to repeat activities that we have seen on just about every ship include: pirate night parade, gaga ball, Family disco night, kids talent show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Talking of cruise compasses....I would love to have them for the 5 day Bermuda (with 2 days in Bermuda) on Liberty. I'm a super planner and they would make planning of shows, dinner etc. so much easier. Even if I could only get just the 1st couple of days I would love it. I have searched the web for them and got nothing. Thanks

send me a email at amflor@erols.com and i will send as pdf file.