Park n Go in ft lauderdale question

bell777

Has anyone used the park and go in fort lauderdale and if so can you tell me if you make an online reservation but do NOT prepay but reserve it do you still get the discount rate of 7.99 per day or do you have to prepay it.

Online when i reserved it the reservation said 7.99 but when i called to find out if i can prepay while i am there he said you only get that rate if you prepay online.

I did not want to prepay and give them my bank info but do not want to pay when i return $12 a day because of a misunderstanding.

We have used it every time we were in Fort Lauderdale. We had to prepay online to get the discount. Maybe you can see if you can go buy one of those prepaid cards and use that to book it. Just a guess if that will work.

Good idea i just get very nervous using a card anywhere in south florida I have on 2 separate times used my card, once for flowers and another for gas and they have taken hold of my card and withdrew 500 from my card. The bank gives it back but its the hassle and it can take up to 30 days to get your money back.

Quoting from my confirmation: "This is your confirmation. Please PRINT and bring it to the parking lot. The cashier will need it when you pay and exit." And my rate is noted as $6.99 per day.,

My confirmation says the same but when i called they said unless you prepay you will not get the discount rate. Thats why i was trying to find someone who did not prepay and had the discount or someone who had the confirmation but was charged 12. Since you cant pay till you leave unless you pay online i dont want to be charged 12 on the way out

• 1 month later...