Any photos of twin configuration of bed in Brilliance balcony?

Does anyone have photos of the bed made up as twins in a balcony cabin on Brilliance? Originally my husband and I were sailing together, but because of work-related reasons, he won't be able to cruise. So our grown daughter is going in his place. Will separating the beds into twins take up a lot of space? Just want to see some pics of the twin configuration. When the two are together, it is the size of a queen or closer to a king?

Does anyone have photos of the bed made up as twins in a balcony cabin on Brilliance? Originally my husband and I were sailing together, but because of work-related reasons, he won't be able to cruise. So our grown daughter is going in his place. Will separating the beds into twins take up a lot of space? Just want to see some pics of the twin configuration. When the two are together, it is the size of a queen or closer to a king?

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&snav=2&faqId=5583&faqSubjectId=320&faqSubjectName=Staterooms&faqType=faq

This isn't a very good picture, but we had an E1 cabin on Brilliance in April & this is how the bed's were. They don't really take up much more room apart than together as there is probably less than 1ft. between the 2 beds...

799112279_twinbeds(Medium).jpg.22bc76aabadbefee39372a467407426e.jpg

Thank you for your replies. I'm glad they're close enough together that they don't take up much more space in the cabin. On the other hand, since I sleep with two pillows in addition to my sleeping pillow (one against my back and one between knees), it might be better to keep the beds together so I won't lose the pillow against my back.