Cirque on Summit

shofer

Has anyone been on Summit recently? Do they still have the Cirque "experience" going on in the forward observation lounge? Can you sit up there during the day? We are going on Summit to Hawaii in January and will have a total of 8 days at sea and it sure would be a shame not to have that space to relax in.

I also just got off of the Summit on Friday and went up there one day. It's O.K., but not as good as it was. The beds take the whole wall with the forward view but there are chairs along the side. There were a couple of people on the beds reading and sleeping.

Garry

• 3 weeks later...

I posted this less than a month ago and how things have changed. With all the poor reviews the "experience" had received on this and other boards it was a wonder it lasted as long as it did. I would have liked to have read the survey cards that Celebrity received. Did it last a year? And what happened to the Cirque du Galaxy? I had thought perhaps that show would have been throughout the fleet.

Archived