Starbucks on Oasis

Does anyone know if you can use Starbucks Gift Cards at the Starbucks on the Oasis? My kids love Starbucks and would like to surprise them with a gift card that they can use to purchase rather than charging to our sea pass.

Does anyone know if you can use Starbucks Gift Cards at the Starbucks on the Oasis? My kids love Starbucks and would like to surprise them with a gift card that they can use to purchase rather than charging to our sea pass.

Yes, you can use Starbucks gift cards at the Starbucks venue on Oasis and Allure.

Glad to know they do now because about a month ago someone posted that the gift cards were not being accepted on Oasis due to the machine that processes them was not functioning and the poster said the worker stated it had not been for several months. Are the prices comparable to land based Starbucks stores?

Edited by sailor05

• 2 weeks later...
As a stocking stuffer last Christmas, I bought my wife a gift card for our booked cruise. She had no problem using it last week on board the Oasis.

Thanks for the info! Glad that it worked on a recent cruise. We leave Sat. so I'll be loading up my kids' gift cards so they can use.

Glad to know they do now because about a month ago someone posted that the gift cards were not being accepted on Oasis due to the machine that processes them was not functioning and the poster said the worker stated it had not been for several months. Are the prices comparable to land based Starbucks stores?

Very comparable.