Who will be sailing the NCL Breakaway Cruise to Nowhere December 11, 2015

travelady65

Have not seen too much posting as yet...regarding the Cruise to Nowhere on Ncl Breakaway as yet....who will be sailing besides me?

I am booked in a balcony cabin deck 10 for the CTN, plus i will be staying on for the seven night cruise that leaves December 13, 2015....who else will be staying onboard for the seven night cruise? This is my first time on the Breakaway, sailing in the winter time.... But very much excited to be onboard the ship....ship looks amazing....hopefully we will be able to take advantage of the outdoor activities, if it is not to windy and cold....

Does anyone know how far the ship goes down to......hopefully it takes us to some warmer weather....in an event i am looking forward to this cruise, and hoping that we have some type of meet and greet get together....

Have not seen too much posting as yet...regarding the Cruise to Nowhere on Ncl Breakaway as yet....who will be sailing besides me?

I am booked in a balcony cabin deck 10 for the CTN, plus i will be staying on for the seven night cruise that leaves December 13, 2015....who else will be staying onboard for the seven night cruise? This is my first time on the Breakaway, sailing in the winter time.... But very much excited to be onboard the ship....ship looks amazing....hopefully we will be able to take advantage of the outdoor activities, if it is not to windy and cold....

Does anyone know how far the ship goes down to......hopefully it takes us to some warmer weather....in an event i am looking forward to this cruise, and hoping that we have some type of meet and greet get together....

You may want to check in with the Roll Call since there is already a thread started:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcalls/?cruise_line_id=24&ship_id=642&sailing_date=201512

Enjoy your cruise.

When I did the CTN in Jan 2014, they sailed down to somewhere off the coast of MD before turning around to head back to NY. It was definitely better weather than in NY at that time, but not exactly swim weather (althouth there were people in the hot tubs). If I recall correctly, the ropes course was closed for much of the cruise due to wind conditions. All in all it was a great time. I booked again for 2016, and am hoping that NCL hasn't cancelled or chartered the trip as it disappeared from booking on the NCL website.

Edited by garnet115