OASIS of the Seas - Grand Suite - 12660 - Anybody been in that Suite?

Hello Oasis Cruisers! We aee soon to be crusing on Oasis and need some assistance / guidance on Grand Suite 12660. I was curious if anyone who's been in that suite could share positives/negatives of its location and perhaps share any exact layout photos they may have taken. Photos and layout plans online are sometime not that accurate.

Any help that you can provide would be great.

First time in a "suite" so looking forward to some of the increased perks per se and oh yeah the "GOLD" card....

I can appreciate your frustration. It is quite possible that though the cabin has been occupied at different points, but those passengers may not be on CC. You may be the first in this forum to review his cabin and post pictures for others to benefit from...so this is an opportunity.

I have checked a variety of other sites the offer cabin reviews...even checking YouTube...and nothing more than a generic photo/description appears. Based on the deck plans though, the cabin is mid-ship so you shouldn't feel much movement. Your cabin is NOT directly below the pool deck so you should not be bothered by deck chair noises from above. This cabin is near the elevators, so you may experience some hallway traffic as people go to/fro.

Though the suite lounge is now located on 17, the concierge lounge entrance is nearby on deck 11...just down the stairs mid-ship.

Good luck!

Okay, one last post and I'm done! :)

Here is a video from room 9660 which is 3 floors directly below 12660. I am assuming that the layout will be the same but I guess could be reversed.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=9660%20royal%20caribbean&qs=n&form=QBVR&pq=9660%20royal%20caribbean&sc=0-0&sp=-1&sk=#view=detail&mid=4D3277AAE6D409FFE6D04D3277AAE6D409FFE6D0

When are you going to be on Oasis. If it is after the end of August then I can send you pictures of 12660.

I just returned returned the morning from the Oasis and stayed in this suite! Absolutely amazing. I can not think of one negative comment! Location, size, balcony, bathroom...everything...was wonderful!!!

It was our first time in a suite, and we were spoiled. Don't think we will be going back to a balcony!

I havent gotten my photos on to the computer yet, but when I do, I have a couple photos of the room that I'd be glad to share.

I just returned returned the morning from the Oasis and stayed in this suite! Absolutely amazing. I can not think of one negative comment! Location, size, balcony, bathroom...everything...was wonderful!!!

It was our first time in a suite, and we were spoiled. Don't think we will be going back to a balcony!

I havent gotten my photos on to the computer yet, but when I do, I have a couple photos of the room that I'd be glad to share.

Thank you!

Hello "OfTheSeasCruiser" I understand that you actually stayed in Oasis Grand Suite 12660. Do you have those photos that you can share?

Hello "OfTheSeasCruiser" I understand that you actually stayed in Oasis Grand Suite 12660. Do you have those photos that you can share?

There's only two of them, but here they are...

IMG_0316_zpsenc5ip1e.jpg

IMG_0317_zpsd7tesnkp.jpg

Sorry that they're not to detailed, but I hope they help! Like SetSail said, just google "Oasis of the Seas Grand Suite" and you'll find videos, along with some more pictures.

Do you think we can get a roll away bed in the grand suite for our granddaughter? We will be four in the room-we'll be in the beds, daughter on the pull out sofa bed and hopefully, granddaughter on a roll away. It was not a problem on the Freedom, but this GS looks so much smaller. Thanks for your help.