Menu for 2015 Westerdam Alaska

B Russo

My sister and I sailed on the Westerdam to Alaska the first week of May. I posted a picture of the dinner menu each day. You'll have to do a bit of scrolling to find them all.

(twocruisingsisters.wordpress.com)

Edited by TheSecondSister

I am on Westerdam now (currently in Sitka). I have copies of all of the menus, they are delivered to our suite daily. Are you looking for anything specific?

I will answer any questions after I return.

I am on Westerdam now (currently in Sitka). I have copies of all of the menus, they are delivered to our suite daily. Are you looking for anything specific?

I will answer any questions after I return.

But do come back and tell us about your cruise!!! I am on the Westerdam in August to Alaska and am living on these posts! [emoji41][emoji2][emoji322][emoji4][emoji120]

But do come back and tell us about your cruise!!! I am on the Westerdam in August to Alaska and am living on these posts! [emoji41][emoji2][emoji322][emoji4][emoji120]

Back home:). Unfortunately I have to say that we had some of the worst food on a ship in years. I won't go in to detail but until HAL improves their food we will not be back.

I do have all the menus, formal nights were Sunday and Thursday (First sea day and Ketchikan). I do not have a photo hosting site so can't post them all but am happy to answer any questions about specific nights.

The crew (mostly) and the ports were great, food was a big disappointment:(

Back home:). Unfortunately I have to say that we had some of the worst food on a ship in years. I won't go in to detail but until HAL improves their food we will not be back.

I do have all the menus, formal nights were Sunday and Thursday (First sea day and Ketchikan). I do not have a photo hosting site so can't post them all but am happy to answer any questions about specific nights.

The crew (mostly) and the ports were great, food was a big disappointment:(

Did you notice some different items on the menu? My understanding is that the Alaska menu features more fish items than other menus. I think I also saw pix of regional beers. Were you satisfied with the food in the Pinnacle Grill and Canaletto?

Edited by qsuzi

Did you notice some different items on the menu? My understanding is that the Alaska menu features more fish items than other menus. I think I also saw pix of regional beers. Were you satisfied with the food in the Pinnacle Grill and Canaletto?

They do have Alaskan beer from Juneau. The white, or wheat beer was pretty good. I did not not notice any special menu items except for the salmon bake on deck while leaving Ketchikan.

There was always a fish, meat, pasta and vegetarian option each night. We did not dine at Canaletto and only ate in the Pinnacle for breakfast. The service was fine but several mornings the food was cold or Luke warm so we just grabbed fruit and muffins from the Neptune lounge the last couple days.