Legend Fun Times

gobben

I would love to see these as well. Especially from the 7 day going to tracy arm. I am most interested in shows, Hasbro Game show, and Dr. suess parade and breakfast. I wanted to see approximately what days and times these are held. Thanks!

We were on the first sailing May 18. I will see if my friend still has the FunTimes. I know he put them in his suitcase! The Dr Seuss breakfast was on the final sea day. We went, they said they only had about 30 people per seating signed up.

We were on the first sailing May 18. I will see if my friend still has the FunTimes. I know he put them in his suitcase! The Dr Seuss breakfast was on the final sea day. We went, they said they only had about 30 people per seating signed up.

Anyone know if this is really worth the time? I have a 7.5 year old that may really enjoy this experience.

The Dr. Seuss breakfast was worth it in my opinion. We went while on the Breeze and my husband, 5 year old, and I really enjoyed it. They have a lot of photo opportunities and it is decorated really fun.

The Dr. Seuss breakfast was $5 per person. They had green eggs and ham, steak and eggs, pancakes, French toast, etc but all of it had a Dr. Seuss name/theme. Like I said we all enjoyed it and found it worth the money.

The Dr. Seuss breakfast was $5 per person. They had green eggs and ham, steak and eggs, pancakes, French toast, etc but all of it had a Dr. Seuss name/theme. Like I said we all enjoyed it and found it worth the money.

Well that sounds like fun!

I will be leaving for Seattle in 6 days and cruise in 9 days. I plan on posting a review and will save all of my fun times to upload them.

Thank you so much! We are on the last sailing (Sept 8) and I'm really excited to read your cruise review and see the Fun Times schedule. Thanks again.[emoji3]