Cruise Review: Freedom of The Seas May 31- June 7

Loved our review! you already know we were on that ship too... but, it was so much fun. I, too, thought the staff was incredibly nice and helpful. VERY. I would love to be waited on like that every day! Thanks for your awesome review. I completely agree!

Nice job. That shuttle stuff at the Radisson can be difficult. As you mentioned, the parking rate is pretty reasonable, so a lot of locals park there and those people can overwhelm the operators and their paperwork because everyone wants to get to the ship first. You did point out there is a taxi stand nearby and its usually full of waiting cabs. Its only about 2 miles to the port, so at least you have options. I forgot to reserve my spot and the evening before I paid for the 10:30 shuttle and barely got the last two seats. I would have looked for a cab had I missed it.

Thanks for sharing your experience! We are sailing Back to Back on Freedom in August and I find myself a little nervous about all the bad reviews I've been reading. But after reading yours and knowing that we feel the same way... I'm not at home, I don't have to cook or clean, I'm not at work...must mean I'm on vacation. And our vacation is what we make of it... Let the music play, may the drinks be plentiful, and the sun shine bright. We also do "extra" tips to servers, bartenders, etc. We also give our room steward a tip up front in cash on day one just to show him/her that we appreciate them and the job they do.