Getaway shower in balcony or mini suite

Lorey2007

We have been in both types on the Getaway. There would be room for one in the mini-suite shower but not in the regular balcony one. Maybe someone else knows if they have shower seats available??

Since you have been on in a mini-suite on the get away, can you tell me if there is a curtain separating the room that runs down the middle from wall to wall? Thanks!

Since you have been on in a mini-suite on the get away, can you tell me if there is a curtain separating the room that runs down the middle from wall to wall? Thanks!

I've stayed in a mini suite on the Getaway and Breakaway and there is no curtain to separate the rooms.

OP Lorey,

I have never seen the spelling of your name outside of my husband's family. Do you mind me asking if you are male or female? Nosey, I know, but can't contain my curiosity. His family settled in Detroit environs after leaving Trois Rivieres area of Quebec.

BMW

This thread is cracking me up. How many different directions can we spin?

OP, I have no specific answer for you. I can tell you that a shower in a standard balcony cabin would definitely have enough room for a seat, if one were available. For a cruise ship, they were huge! I joked that we could have comfortable fit 3 adults in there at once. Sorry I can't answer the question though. At least we know one would fit, so hopefully they are available.

This thread is cracking me up. How many different directions can we spin?

OP, I have no specific answer for you. I can tell you that a shower in a standard balcony cabin would definitely have enough room for a seat, if one were available. For a cruise ship, they were huge! I joked that we could have comfortable fit 3 adults in there at once. Sorry I can't answer the question though. At least we know one would fit, so hopefully they are available.

Thanks good to know that, I was wondering if they were the same size of other lines we have been on in balcony cabins which were the side of a phone booth, if you know what that is lol. And do they have a door or curtain?

Another question maybe you can answer the mini suites I have been looking at look exactly like a balcony cabin except for the bathroom. Do you know if there is much difference in the bed/sofa room area between a balcony cabin & a mini suite?

Always glass. Here's a balcony cabin tour video:

btw, you can buy a lightweight folding shower seat such as this:

http://www.alltimemedical.com/catalog/product/view/id/28165/s/moen-folding-mesh-shower-seat.html?gclid=Cj0KEQjwqe-rBRCv_J6qs6isp6EBEiQAmbctFmNkf9bvrc4xkt6H-MHT2vJIFBZ2GC4EBxtkZ9xDeFIaAnwB8P8HAQ

Here's a mini suite tour. The shower is substantially larger. Glass sliding doors this time:

If you want something larger look at the The Haven AFT or FORWARD facing Penthouse with balcony - this is a room with a large luxury private bathroom, plus a separate living room with a sleeper sofa and separate MBR.

Edited by SuiteTraveler

OP Lorey,

I have never seen the spelling of your name outside of my husband's family. Do you mind me asking if you are male or female? Nosey, I know, but can't contain my curiosity. His family settled in Detroit environs after leaving Trois Rivieres area of Quebec.

BMW

Oh it's ok, I'm female and Lorey is a nickname of Lorelei.