Booking a balcony for 4 on splender but not until may 2016 . Can I change my room wit

sims1

I'm booking a cabin for me my dh, and 2 kids. (23, 20). I was thinking maybe later separating and putting my kids in a separate cabin. When the best time to do that for a cheap price?

You will likely have to cancel your booking and book two new ones. Depending on how you book (rate: ie early saver, past guest ) There may be a penalty. The closer to sail date the greater the penalty.

Your original stateroom will be for four guests. If you "move" the two kids to another stateroom you will probably not be allowed to stay in that room.

When you rebook it will be at the rate on the date of the new booking. So if you had a super great price you will lose it.

I can almost promise you someone will post here that they were allowed to cancel and rebook an ES without penalty. OR that they were allowed to keep a four person room with only two people booked. I believe they are posting their experience. That doesn't mean you will be allowed too.

My suggestion is to wait until you are sure how you want to book.

You will likely have to cancel your booking and book two new ones. Depending on how you book (rate: ie early saver, past guest ) There may be a penalty. The closer to sail date the greater the penalty.

Your original stateroom will be for four guests. If you "move" the two kids to another stateroom you will probably not be allowed to stay in that room.

When you rebook it will be at the rate on the date of the new booking. So if you had a super great price you will lose it.

I can almost promise you someone will post here that they were allowed to cancel and rebook an ES without penalty. OR that they were allowed to keep a four person room with only two people booked. I believe they are posting their experience. That doesn't mean you will be allowed too.

My suggestion is to wait until you are sure how you want to book.

very sound advice as there is never any rhyme or reason to when you might get a cheaper price if at all. Sometimes they just go up, up, up.

Bill