American Table Menu on Liberty

BcIcemen

Just off the Liberty 6/7 and took the pictures. My phone went Haywire and had to replace it. I had them of each day but lost them before saving in Dropbox. I do have the Fun Times for each day if you need them. I like the old menus better than the American Table.

i know this won't help since I'm not going to go find the link, but there is a recent reivew that includes the menus. It is a very photo intensive trip report, and I think she caputred the menu every night but the last.

I would like to see the Fun Times if possible. Thanks

I will be attaching copies of the Fun Times in my review of the Liberty that I am writing now. The link can be found below in my signature. I hope to post them tonight.

On cruise now & two cases on embarkation were waiting.very convenient. Brand is 'Ice Green River-spring water' those wondering.

Taking menu photos daily & will report back.

First night was open dining & if you look I can confirm it is one with shrimp- sweet sour, beef brisket option. Dessert menu that starts with date fig cake thingy. Will post when get back.

• 1 month later...

I am wondering the same. I leave on the Liberty in 5 days and would like to know what I am about to get into! LOL :eek::)

Anything that is on the menu is great! Something I didn't have to cook! :p

Note: thee menus posted are taken from TV menu in stateroom as did not attend last night.

Carnival Liberty American Table Menu, Day 7 Sat.:St.Maarten

image.jpg1_zpslkviyvbt.jpg

/Carnival%20American%20Table%20Menus/image.jpg3_zpsovok7act.jpg[/img][/url]

image.jpg2_zpspshdpyz0.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsovok7act.jpg

image.jpg2_zpshifjwq7b.jpg

image.jpg7_zps6q1t6pjg.jpg

image.jpg3_zps53gvd3uv.jpg

I had a hard time finding a photo of the lobster entree that you currently pay $20.00 up charge for in the main dining room. It is part of the Steakhouse Selections section on the nightly main dining menu. It is available everyday except the American Feast night (formal) that also serves lobster as an entree. This photo is my lobster plating on Carnival Liberty, so plating may vary amongst ships. I felt it was a very nice portion - at least 2 times maybe 3 times weight compared to that is served on lobster elegant night. It was also done correctly, not salty, or soggy. I would again order the $20 up charge again. For your information I chose it on night six, St.Kitts. This also happened to be Liberty's second American Feast,cruise elegant or in the past called formal night.

image.jpg2_zpsdsewwnwe.jpg

image.jpg1_zps0xj2pbqf.jpg

I am wondering the same. I leave on the Liberty in 5 days and would like to know what I am about to get into! LOL :eek::)

Anything that is on the menu is great! Something I didn't have to cook! :p

Just for you (and all the others looking for them)

I still hope to create a real review, but wanted you to be able to see them.

P.s.

First night menu is so- so, if find yourself eating on lido,Guys burgers no big deal. My favorite entree all cruise - the lamb from St.Thomas night two. It was not games,tender like had come from a crockpot. Comes with a side of mint jelly, just really good.

Worst disappointment - they apparently changed the stuff mushroom recipe. Or stuck two pages together. we both ate one, and pushed the appetizer plate away. They used to be so good too. It is found on second elegant night.

Edited by Buffettfan 225
Delete typos

First & Last night look about the weakest menu wise but I absolutely love Chilled Strawberry Bisque so I'm torn, Day 4 Barbados seems a little ho-hum too...it will be a tough decision when to eat at the Steakhouse. Decisions, decisions....

Thank you soooo much! I leave for San Juan tomorrow night. We have a slightly different route since this is a themed cruise (Festival at Sea). There are a few things I want to try: yam, pumpkin and cheese pie and the banana-vanilla bread pudding! Glad to hear that you can order lobster every night if you want. :):)

First & Last night look about the weakest menu wise but I absolutely love Chilled Strawberry Bisque so I'm torn, Day 4 Barbados seems a little ho-hum too...it will be a tough decision when to eat at the Steakhouse. Decisions, decisions....

I totally agree with uour assessment of menu weakest nights. First night even the sweet-sour shrimp is not type it used to be. We almost didn't go first night. One it is literally open seating as you arrive first night, everyone must eat between 5:30-8:30 due to muster drill at 9:30.

The advantage of first night steakhouse is little criwd level snd first night only a free bottle of wine with dinner. I alsothink dress code us less that night as many had nit tet gotten their luggage.

Barbados is also weak - anoter good day to go. Last night- while weak, find it hard to go when you know vacation ending, and likely have packed fancy clothes away.

P.s. If you like 'monkey bread, or sticky buns- be sure to order toffee brioche dessert. The smores parfait was alao very goidbut not as much as everyone raved sbout. The ox tongue appetzer was at table next to us, they deemed it like a steak,not gamet or tough and better than his steak entree.

Carnival Liberty American Table Menu, Day 2, Mon.: St.Thomas

image.jpg3_zpsecv18oub.jpg

Everyday Selections:

image.jpg6_zpskj6umeai.jpg

image.jpg4_zps2dbfuzd6.jpg

image.jpg5_zpsjhnqdlgh.jpg

image.jpg7_zpsrnzwno2e.jpg

The flatbread and shrimp curry were so amazing. I'm kind of 50/50 on the new menus. There was one day where I didn't want anything and I was sorely missing the everyday favorites side of the menu. Though I do like that you can pick your own sides. I do have some pictures of some of the new items if anyone is interested in seeing them

The flatbread and shrimp curry were so amazing. I'm kind of 50/50 on the new menus. There was one day where I didn't want anything and I was sorely missing the everyday favorites side of the menu. Though I do like that you can pick your own sides. I do have some pictures of some of the new items if anyone is interested in seeing them

I think the more food pictures from American Table the better. They have been hard to locate consistently. -may want to add a note on your photo post what ship food photo taken. IMO.