Mysterious Getaway BX 8710 cabin

jrbeccles

8710 and 8710 as well as their mirrors on the opposite side are the biggest balconies on the ship. I would not give that up! I was in 8738 last Thanksgiving and booked 8710 this Thanksgiving. I cannot wait for that one as it seems twice the size of 8738. Enjoy it and Deck 8 is the place to be.

How do you go about booking these rooms? When you choose BX as a category you are not given the option to choose a room. Do you have to call?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If you choose the BX Option and they are available they will show up for booking. They go really fast. I book my cruises at least a year in advance.

How do you go about booking these rooms? When you choose BX as a category you are not given the option to choose a room. Do you have to call?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If you choose the BX Option and they are available they will show up for booking. They go really fast. I book my cruises at least a year in advance.

• 1 year later...
Don't give up this amazing room!!! I had 8710 in May and the balcony was the best! :) I reviewed the cruise and room here-http://thecheerfulcruiser.blogspot.com/2016/06/norwegian-getaway-review.html

Do you think four people would fit in 8710? We are booked for December and have two teenagers as well as my husband and myself. Thanks for the pics of the balcony! keep on cruising!:cool:

8710 and 8710 as well as their mirrors on the opposite side are the biggest balconies on the ship. I would not give that up! I was in 8738 last Thanksgiving and booked 8710 this Thanksgiving. I cannot wait for that one as it seems twice the size of 8738. Enjoy it and Deck 8 is the place to be.

Good to hear. Thanks! How lucky to have our cruise consultant get this room for us.:)

My husband and I are booked in 8710 on the Breakaway for 11 nights on November 25! So excited that we got to choose this room. Looking at the deck plans, it says this room is 207 sf. However, it looks as if this room is just as big as the mini-suites next door that are 310 sf. Does anyone have any info on this?

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...