Entertainment Tonight...missed it!

minnjudy

So tell me if there was anything good on about the Caribbean Princess. Someone said there was going to be a piece on about hte wedding. I saw the wedding online, but forgot to set the VCR for the story. Was it on?

RC Nordic Empress 1/92 Bahamas

RC Enchantment W Carib 1/01 Legend to Hawaii 3/03

Next:

Carib Princess E Carib 6/04

You really didn't miss anything.

Did get to see the screen for movies under the stars. Also, part of the christening, but that was about it.

Showed part of the wedding, but it was a fast. They interviewed Gavin McCloud, Bernie Koppel, & Jill Whelan.

Upon hearing that they would be doing a love boat movie, Gavin McCloud said, he would want either Jim Carey or Larry David to play him. Bernie Koppel said ,he would want Tom Cruise to play him, because we look so much alike.

Minette

Caribbean Princess......7/24/2004

Island Princess.....12/20/2004

Cruisingfreak pretty much summed it up. It was about 2 minutes of fluff. It did show Jill christening the ship, which was nice, but if you were expecting any information about the ship, you went away disappointed.

I did check out the webcast during the wedding and for the minute or so when I had video, you could see the movie screen in the background and even from the distance, during the day, the picture was clear and bright.

As an FYI, Cruise News Daily had a great review of the Movies Under the Stars today.

Song of Norway & Song of America, 1986-88; Royal Princess 2/99; Sun Princess 1/00; Ocean Princess 12/00; Royal Princess 4/01; Grand Princess 12/23/01; Sea Princess 2/9/02; Explorer of the Seas 12/21/02; Coral Princess 8/9/03; Nordic Empress 12/27/03.

-- Regal Princess (4/20/04) -- Roll Call

-- Caribbean Princess (12/26/04) -- Roll Call

-- Royal Princess (4/21/05)

Pam- one more review by Cruise News Daily and I'm going to go directly to the airport and fly whereever the CP is.

That was a great review and I'm really looking forward to that sailing!

On the ET piece...if you saw the live webcast, even if you had a lousy connection, you saw more than they showed. Still, it was enough to bump up the anticipation level for sailing this fabulous ship yet one more knotch!

Happy Cruising

Chris

www.LifeIsCruising.com

Next up:

Caribbean Princess 06/04

Star Princess 10/04

Carnival Spirit 12/04

I turned on the TV just in time to see the end of it. Now I feel better knowing that I didn't miss too much. I tried to watch it live but my computer didn't want to cooperate. Thanks for sharing the details.

Archived