Back from Grandeur of the Seas Cruise to Bermuda

Hi all--we are back and all settled in after a great week-long cruise (June 5-12) to Bermuda on the Grandeur. I just submitted my full review here on CC so it should be up shortly. Overall, we had a great time and wouldn't hesitate to go back on Grandeur again--although probably not to Bermuda. Gorgeous island but just a bit to formal for our tastes.

Feel free to ask any questions you have! We both gave it an 8/10 overall :D

Hi we're leaving for our cruise next friday. Never been on Grandeur, and have only been to their private island in Bahamas. What did you do in Nassau? What do you mean by too "Formal" ? Also i heard people complain the beds on Grandeur are uncomfortable. Are they really?

We're going to be in a an Ocean view on deck 2. Thanks and can't wait to read your review.

Hi we're leaving for our cruise next friday. Never been on Grandeur, and have only been to their private island in Bahamas. What did you do in Nassau? What do you mean by too "Formal" ? Also i heard people complain the beds on Grandeur are uncomfortable. Are they really?

We're going to be in a an Ocean view on deck 2. Thanks and can't wait to read your review.

Our cruise went to Bermuda, not Bahamas...although I'd probably have enjoyed the Bahamas better :)

Our bed wasn't horrible but it also wasn't the best bed I've ever slept in. I did ask for and receive an egg crate as soon as we got into our room and it helped some.

Was on the grandeur in Feb 2015, thought the beds were very comfortable

I loved the Grandeur Bahamas cruise. Fantastic staff/crew, and a fun time onboard. Check out Broadway Rythem and Blues show... it was great.

For Nassau, we went to Senior Frogs for the fresh guacamole made at the table and a few drinks. Afterwards did some shopping, then took a cab over to the public beaches. We did not do any official excursions, instead just going out to have some fun.

Hi all--we are back and all settled in after a great week-long cruise (June 5-12) to Bermuda on the Grandeur. I just submitted my full review here on CC so it should be up shortly. Overall, we had a great time and wouldn't hesitate to go back on Grandeur again--although probably not to Bermuda. Gorgeous island but just a bit to formal for our tastes.

Feel free to ask any questions you have! We both gave it an 8/10 overall :D

How about late night snacks other than room service? Some people I've talked to have had a midnight buffet, but the last cruise we went on there was nothing to eat past 10pm! TIA!!

How about late night snacks other than room service? Some people I've talked to have had a midnight buffet, but the last cruise we went on there was nothing to eat past 10pm! TIA!!

Park Cafe is open till 1AM. They have hotdogs, pizza, soup, chili, nachos, sandwiches, cookies, and some deserts. On the 2nd night and beyond, they had a make your own pizza station as well instead of just the pizza sitting out under the lamp all night.

On day 4, the night we were docked in Nassau... there was a pool party on deck 9 that had a light late night buffet. (The pool party was from 10:45-1:15.)

Outside of that, your only real choice is room service until about 6:30 when then Windjammer reopens in the morning.