S Class Celebrity Suite Balcony

Vikstar

Hi All,

I have had to cancel a cruise in Jan due to work commitments where I had a Celebrity Suite on the hump on the Solstice. I have now been only to find a Celebrity Suite off the hump in December when we are now going. I am struggling to find any photos of the balconies but the ones I did find look so much more cramped than the ones on the hump.

Does anyone have any photos or reassurances they can share!

Thank you :)

We had the one on the 10th floor on the Eclipse, can't remember the number off the top of my head. We LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the balcony. When booking cruises from now on in a CS I don't think we could do the long balcony. The one next door to us just looked crowded. I'll look and see if I can find pictures. I don't think you can go wrong with this room.

Sherry

Okay, found the info. It was CS 1233 and here is a picture of the balcony.

ry%3D480

Thanks for sharing!

While not on a hump, this looks plenty spacious.... I love the chaise, and breakfast on the balcony would be so enjoyable!

Sorry I think you will find that 1233 is on the angle of the hump and therefore bigger. We had 1237 and the balcony was very nice but not as big as this picture. If I can find a picture I will post it. You will love the CS and its location even if you can't get a hump balcony.

We had a hump balcony CS on Eclipse but the room next to us, which was also a CS not on the hump had a very nice balcony....it just didn't have the 2nd lounge that we had(which was obviously brought there from the pool....not by us ... but the balcony was big enough to support it for sure) I'd be happy with either one......