Overwhelmed Oasis Embarkees ~ Please point me in the right direction

Royal Replenish it is for all 4 then! Does anyone know if the starbucks drinks are included in this? Thx!

Sdteacher.... Yes! same cruise. I added our name to the roll call. I tried to add both myself and my husband to the meet&mingle but, it says I'm unable to view my husbands reservation at this time. Our travel agent booked our 2 cabins, linked the 2 reservation numbers, but because of the ages of the kids (17 & 15), we have 1 adult and 1 kid in each room. Frustrated now because I can't view the second reservation to begin the online check in or make dining/show reservations for all of us! If that doesn't make sense, sorry. I've been on these boards all day!!!

Despite all of that, we are all looking forward to this cruise!!!

The best part about having two cabins with one adult in each is that you get to bring four bottles of wine! It doesn't matter that you won't be keeping those arrangements.

yes! love the 4 bottles since we have 2 rooms! someone wisely suggested making 1 or 2 of those bottles sangria (or i like a cold arbor mist in the summer). 2 bottles of red for dinners and 2 bottles of girly wine for daytime! I'm set! If we get a bucket of beer, do they open all the bottles? Anyone know how much they are going for these days?

Regarding starbucks, if I load my card/app before we leave, does it need wifi to use for payment? We are going to forgo the connectivity while on the ship.

Do you need reservations for lunch at the specialty restaurants? I know a few of them are open then and the cost is lower than dinner.

yes! love the 4 bottles since we have 2 rooms! someone wisely suggested making 1 or 2 of those bottles sangria (or i like a cold arbor mist in the summer). 2 bottles of red for dinners and 2 bottles of girly wine for daytime! I'm set! If we get a bucket of beer, do they open all the bottles? Anyone know how much they are going for these days?

Regarding starbucks, if I load my card/app before we leave, does it need wifi to use for payment? We are going to forgo the connectivity while on the ship.

Do you need reservations for lunch at the specialty restaurants? I know a few of them are open then and the cost is lower than dinner.

Yum, Sangria! I never thought about bringing a bottle of that. We have bought bucket of beer before. You can open them at your leisure or take unopened ones back to your cabin to drink later. I read somewhere on these boards that you can load your Starbucks card at home and use it on the ship with no problems. You don't need Wifi to use the cards.

You can bring bottles of the bucket back to your room. Just make sure your server knows not to open them all. Your don't get much of a break on buckets. Sometimes if you ask them about 6 for, the price of 5 they will say "sure I will do that for you but don't tell anyone." My DH has a Bottle opener on his flip flop and it we often use it in our room for those extra bottles we didn't finish. But so many are those 16 oz screw tops now you don't really need it