Cellar Master Package, Double, 11+ Days

Alan2504

"A premium wine tasting experience is available throughout the length of your cruise with the Cellar Master Package. Two wine tasting events conducted by our Cellar Master, two evenings of fine dining in the Pinnacle Grill, five vintage bottles based on the wine navigators' preference, a Holland America Line commemorative bottle and wine gift are included for on board enjoyment. Pricing based on do..."

From the Holland America web-stie

Maybe my browser is lousy or I'm being dumb but the description is truncated and I'm intrigued what it goes on to describe.

Has anyone experienced the "Cellar Master Package" "single" or "double" and is able to give an insight ?

or is it just 2 wine tastings, 2 nights at the Pinnacle Grill and 6 bottles of wine dressed up to sound special? :confused:

"A premium wine tasting experience is available throughout the length of your cruise with the Cellar Master Package. Two wine tasting events conducted by our Cellar Master, two evenings of fine dining in the Pinnacle Grill, five vintage bottles based on the wine navigators' preference, a Holland America Line commemorative bottle and wine gift are included for on board enjoyment. Pricing based on do..."

From the Holland America web-stie

Maybe my browser is lousy or I'm being dumb but the description is truncated and I'm intrigued what it goes on to describe.

Has anyone experienced the "Cellar Master Package" "single" or "double" and is able to give an insight ?

or is it just 2 wine tastings, 2 nights at the Pinnacle Grill and 6 bottles of wine dressed up to sound special? :confused:

Pretty much your last sentence describes it (I thought it was 5 bottles of wine) except for the wine "gift". The ones I am aware of are the coasters and the wine markers to hang on glasses.

it's not a bad deal if you don't have any 3 or 4* mariner status if you are going to do it all. If you are 3 or 4, you are better off just to do the stuff individually IMO.